Being a single mom is one of the hardest jobs in the whole world, as it comes with a lot of responsibility like no other profession. A single mother has no fixed timings. And thus, at times they get really very tired and exhausted. Being a single mom, you have to manage home, children, and also the finances all alone. For that, we have prepared a list of best single mom advice and encouragement quotes.
Some Of The Best Single Mom Advice And Encouragement Quotes!
If you are a single mom and are managing all this alone, hats off to you! As you by now see what you are worthy of and how invaluable you are, nonetheless we wish to let you recognize it just once more. So, here is a list of some of the best single mom advice and encouragement quotes, all are dedicated to every single mother. Read on!
- “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.” – Mandy Hale
- Remember a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is still our kids” – Paula Miranda
- “Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women’s opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.” -Elaine Heffner
- “A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things, a mother’s love is more than enough.” – Deniece Williams
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being.” – Evan Bayh
- “I value so many people who have to work full time, definitely single mothers. Their work is the hardest work. I applaud it so much.” – Molly Sims
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Washington Irving
- “Motherhood is neither a duty nor a privilege, but simply the way that humanity can satisfy the desire for physical immortality and triumph over the fear of death.” -Rebecca West
- “One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
- “Being a mother and a working single parent instills in you a sense of determination” – Felicity Jones.
- “The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because shit worked out. They got that way because shit went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “If you want to stand with me as a single mom – and I know so many of my friends and colleagues do – please don’t appropriate my burden as a way to validate your own. To suggest that you are single-parenting when you are simply solo for the weekend devalues what real single mothers do.” – Rachel Simmons
- “I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time.” – Christina Milian
- “The strength of my mother is something I didn’t pay attention to for so long. Here she was, this single mom, who was part of the Great Migration, who was part of a Jim Crow south, who said, ‘I’m getting my kids out of here. I’m creating opportunities for these young people by any means necessary.” – Jacqueline Woodson
- “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content.” – Edie Falco
- “President Obama’s fight for rural America is personal. He was raised by a single mom and grandparents from Kansas. He hails from a farming state, Illinois.” – Tom Vilsack
- “I hope telling the story of how I went from being a single mom to serving in the Texas State Senate to running for governor will remind others that with the right leadership in government, where you start has nothing to do with how far you go.” – Wendy Davis
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thought. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- ”Single parents don’t have it easy. They find a way to make it work, even when they don’t know how. It’s the love for their child that pushes them through, every single time.” – Inspirational Quotes Journal
More Recommended Articles :-
- # Top Gift Ideas For Mother’s Day 2020
- Delicious And Easy Recipes Of Pasta Salad
- How To Host Family Get Together On Budget?
- What Things To Do On Your Birthday In A Low Budget?
- Best Ideas for Road Trip with Mom on Mother’s Day
- Naughty Ideas For Bachelorette Party Gifts
- How To Appreciate Teacher | Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- Essay On All About My Mom For Students
- Perfect Gift Ideas For Teen Boys on His Birthday!
- Homemade Last Minute Dinner Ideas Over Restaurant Food
- DIY Gifts For Mothers Day Craft Ideas
- Easy And Delicious Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Amazing Gift Ideas For Busy Moms