If you own an instant pot you may have less difficulty in making foods. But do you know you can also make desserts in an instant pot? Yes, you heard right you can make desserts in instant pots. So, here I am giving some instant pot dessert recipes here. See these recipes below…
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes:
Did you know that you can make classic sweet dishes in an instant pot or multi-cooker instead of in an oven? A few little tricks can give it a freshly baked taste. So, let’s now check out some of the best instant pot dessert recipes below:
- Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- Banana Bread Recipe
- Rice Pudding Recipe
- Lemon Pudding Recipe
- Sugar Cookie Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Lava Cake:
Chocolate lava cake is one of the best desserts. Everyone likes to have this molten choco lava cake. This is very much delicious. This is one of the instant pot dessert recipes. You can make Chocolate lava cake in an instant pot pressure cooker. So, let see this lip-smacking instant pot dessert recipes below.
- All-purpose Flour: 1/4 Cup
- Egg: 1
- Egg Yolk: 1
- Powdered Sugar: 1/2 Cup
- Dark Chocolate: 135 grams
- Unsalted Butter: 1/4 Cup
- Salt: 1/4 Cup
- Water: 1 Cup
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave bowl.
- In such a second bowl, get rid of eggs and sugar well.
- Now mix the chocolate-butter mixture with it.
- Now mix well with the flour and mix it.
- Do not fall into it.
- Put it in the fridge for five to seven minutes to cool.
- Now put the mixture of cake into the molds.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream/vanilla ice cream or fresh fruits.
Everybody knows how the banana is beneficial for your health, but do you know how to make bread from a banana? This is one of the instant pot dessert recipes. So, here I am going to tell you the recipe for bread made from banana today. Know this recipe because with its help you can easily make the bread at your house.
- Maida: 2 Cup
- Baking Powder: 1 Tbs
- Salt: 1 Pinch
- Banana: 2 Ripe
- Butter: 1/4 Cup
- Sugar: 1 Cup
- To make banana bread, first pour the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, and then filter it by mixing it.
- Now you take a second bowl and peel a banana in it and mash it well with the hand until it becomes smooth.
- Now you have to break it with butter, sugar and frying flour, baking powder and salt and mix it well. They will be dumped like flour. Keep in mind that if it is getting more tight then add 2-3 spoonfuls of milk in it and then dip it well.
- After kneading the dough and kneading it, cover it for 5-10 minutes so that it becomes soft.
- Now, to bake the banana bread, first, you grease the tray that holds the oven well. You can smooth it by putting butter. Then sprinkle a little dry flour in it and spread the dough that is dough to make the banana bread.
- Before baking the oven you can preheat it at 180 degrees Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit.
- Keep the bread flour kept in the tray for half an hour in preheated the oven and its temperature is 180 series Leave it alone.
- After half an hour, you close the oven and check it with a knife, if the knife is not readily available then the bread is ready, otherwise you should put it again in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Rice Pudding is a very popular dessert, and the taste of eating is different from cooling it. You can also try this recipe with rice pudding at home by making this recipe. This is one of the instant pot dessert recipes. So, here is the method to make rice pudding
Full Cream Milk: 5 Cups
Rice: 1/4 Cup
Sugar: 1/2 cup
Green Cardamom: 4
Almond: 10-12 (cut into pieces)
- Boil the rice and milk in the pan.
- Cook on low flame until the rice is cooked and the milk is not cooked.
- After this mix cardamom powder, sugar and raisins in it.
- Run it continuously until sugar dissolves completely.
- Use almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
- Serve cold or hot kheer.
Lemon Pudding is a very tasty and delicious dessert. This dessert can be made at home very easily. This is one of the instant pot dessert recipes. So, see the recipe for making Lemon pudding here. See the recipe below…
- Sugar: 3/4 Cup
- Cornstarch: 1/4 Cup
- Milk: 2 ½ Cups
- Unsalted Butter: 2 tbsp
- Egg Yolks: 3 (lightly beaten)
- Lemon Zest: 2 Tbs (finely grated)
- Fresh Lemon Juice: 1/2 cup
- Salt: 1 Pinch
- Whisk the sugar and the cornstarch together in a medium saucepan.
- Add the milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add the egg yolks, zest, and salt and cook, stirring frequently at first and constantly towards the end, over medium heat until thickened enough to thickly coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and butter. Pour through a strainer into a large serving bowl or 4 individual serving dishes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Chill, loosely covered, for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days, or until set and thoroughly chilled.
- Serve chilled.
Sugar Cookie Fudge:
Sugar Cookie Fudge is a rich and creamy vanilla cookie dough fudge. Made from eggless sugar cookie dough, the final fudge tastes just like sugar cookies! This is one of the instant pot dessert recipes. See the recipe below…
- Butter: ½ Cup
- Granulated Sugar: ½ Cup
- Milk: 2 tbsp
- Vanilla: 1tsp
- Flour: 1 ½ Cup
- Salt: ½ tsp
- White Chocolate Chips: 1 Cup
- Sweeten Condensed Milk: 1 Can
- Sprinkles (if desired)
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the flour and salt until completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, microwave the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into the sugar cookie dough bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Add sprinkles to the top of the fudge, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
To Get More Ideas Click The Links Below:-
- Delicious And Easy Recipes Of Pasta Salad
- How To Host Family Get Together On Budget?
- What Things To Do On Your Birthday In A Low Budget?
- Best Ideas for Road Trip with Mom on Mother’s Day
- Naughty Ideas For Bachelorette Party Gifts
- How To Appreciate Teacher | Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- DIY Gifts For Mothers Day Craft Ideas
- Essay On All About My Mom For Students
- Perfect Gift Ideas For Teen Boys on His Birthday!
- Homemade Last Minute Dinner Ideas Over Restaurant Food